Italian professional photographer based in Saint-Petersburg,Russia
Filippo Labate was born on November 19th, 1973 in Reggio Calabria, Italy. In 1994, he started his career as a photographer. His interests were concentrated on reporting, naturalistic, advertising and wedding shootings. As a freelance photographer he has collaborated with some advertising agencies working on private and public communication, as well as commercial reportage projects.
In 2006, after completing 1800 hours course in IFTS (Superior Technical Educational Institute), he obtained post-graduation professional certificate as an expert in development and use of interactive and multimedia technologies and techniques in photo retouching. He has completed the following trainings:
- International Graphic School of Venice, Italy
- London School of Music and Media, England
- Agency ExecuTrain Milan, Italy
- Francesco Cufari (Photographer for ANSA Agency and CALABRIA ORA cover)
- Francesco Mento’s Photo and Advertising Studio, Messina, Italy
- Multimedia and positron for Website constructing
- Antonio Melasi’s workshop for cinematographic e post-production video
Since 2006, he has been working and reportage shooting in Baltic Republics (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia), Russian Federation (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Belgorod, Uglovka). He is also continuing his photo research and experiments with film and digital cameras.
Associated NPS Italia (Nikon Professional Services)