Torino - Chiesa di S Lorenzo - Cupola - 09.08.07

  2118
  0
  0
  11 anni fa
0.00 Punteggio più alto 23 Agosto 2008
0.00
Image Impact
 |  Segnala
Chiesa di San Lorenzo - The Royal Church of San Lorenzo To fulfil the votive offering made during the battle of Saint-Quentin (won on 10 August 1557, the feast of St. Lawrence), Emanuele Filiberto decided to restore and dedicate to St. Lawrence the already existent Church Holy Mary of the Crib, formerly Madonna of the Snows, which in 1578 was temporary home to the Holy Shroud after its transfer from Chambery to Turin. The Savoy family assigned the design and construction of the new church of San Lorenzo to the architect Guarino Guarini (Theatine priest) who was called to Turin in 1666. He followed the construction in every detail and celebrated the inauguration on 11 May 1680.

Dati EXIF
Dispositivo NIKON D80
Obiettivo 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6
Data 09/08/2006 11:34:24
Lunghezza focale 18 mm
Diaframma f 3.5
Tempo di posa 1/30 sec
Sensibilità ISO 400
Image Info
Categoria Foto a tema libero
Album Torino

Altre foto dello stesso album
Visualizza tutte le immagini dell'album

Effettua il Login per commentare!
Torino - Chiesa di S Lorenzo - Cupola - 09.08.07